I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, February 11, 2011

This is a song about loooooove....

Halfday that felt a bit like a wholeday in the beginning but I think that's because I chose a fruit smoothie over coffee this morning. Madness. Falling asleep while walking meant dragging my feet again, dang. I was making such progress on the whole don't-drag-your-feet-you're-killing-your-shoes thing. Not really. Sometimes I just catch myself cause I hear the dragging so I try walking like a normal person until I zone out and do it again.
As there is not much to talk about today, aside from shelving, scanning YA stuff, doing laundry and dishes I won't bore you completely with more rambling.
So, moving on.
Here's a fun clip I found and I'm posting it because I think it's funny.

This is Charlie who was challenged to write/record a song using only his voice and household items as instruments. Pretty creative - I love the Doctor Who police box. Tardis! I've been a fan of his for a while but I'm posting this now since Valentine's Day is like soon so it sounded fitting. The other videos on his channel are pretty funny as well - lots of "Challenge Charlie"s and songs and stuff. You should check it out.

"Thus the basis of its appeal!" name that Julia Stiles reference that for some reason is in my head and makes me really want to watch that movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment