I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heart of Glass

Yesterday aka Valentine's Day I spent working then went over to eat crab legs and watch Despicable Me with my family. There was soooo much food! And that's actually a pretty funny movie.
Aannnd time with family means more quotes.
"I'm going crazy."
"While you're there look for Maynard."
"Oh, I think she's dead." Joey and Me

"This little piggy, I don't know what he did but he did it! And this little piggy went all Porkchop karate!" Joey

"Did you just turn that down with your butt?"
"Yes, my butt has magic powers."
"That's fantastic."
"My butt or the magic powers?" Oldest sister and Me

Day two and my Valentine's Day flower is still alive and kicking. We'll see how long that lasts.

Tuesday meant split shift, and as much as I wanted to be productive between them I instead spent the majority of the time on the phone. Cause apparently I'm a delicate flower or a pane of glass - both of those used today to describe me.


Song of the day.

Today I have two 'Quote Of The Day's.
The first comes from my second sister: "Sounds like the appropriate amount of freakage."

The second comes from Angela Montenegro since I've started watching season one again.
Brennan: He thinks just because Masruk's wife started working out and had a little makeover, she's having an affair.
Angela: Hmm, and how long were they married?
Booth: Eleven years.
Angela: I'm with him.
Brennan: There's no concrete proof.
Angela: Boobs perkier?
Booth: Mmm hmm.
Brennan: I don't believe this. If you're so sure, then why didn't you confront her?
Angela: Because if she and her boyfriend were involved, she would warn him.
Booth: Very good.
Angela: I'm a constant surprise.
(Bones, season one episode two "The Man in the SUV")

Tomorrow I only work in the morning, then I get to spend the rest of the day writing my paper for Friday. Cause I'm trying not to be the procrastinator I was in college. And it's working 40/40 on both assignments so far. Huzzah! That probably won't last much longer so I'm celebrating now. And at some point in the day I have to go get Carter more food.

Weekend plans keep changing, aside from class I mean. Maybe we'll do something at the farmhouse. That'd be nice. Except I have to work again on Sunday. But then have Monday off. Hmmm.... Still figuring things out. I'm not actually all that big on birthdays, especially this year with all the crap. I'd rather Mom just tell us what to do and I just show up. That's be nice.

I'm exhausted. And I actually wasn't all that productive today, aside from work which I actually did a lot since there were lists galore.

I should probably eat something at some point. But I don't feel like cooking, soooo ice cream? Mmm...sherbet. Sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment