I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, February 18, 2011

"There it isn't!"

Lost my juice. It became like a treasure hunt before opening. I need one of those tool belts I could put it in so I don't lose it again.

Quote of the day comes from my supervisor:
"A joyous observation on the day of your birth."
"What?"
"Happy birthday."
"Oh, thanks!"

I LOVE HOT IN CLEVELAND!! Oh man, hysterical! Betty White is amazing as ever but with the other three - I mean, I loved Wendie Malick in Just Shoot Me and basically everything else she's been in but it's like the role was written for her. It's like Nina Van Horn all over again except this time her name is Victoria and she's an actress. Then Daphne from Frasier, aka Jane Leeves, plays Joy the awful british hair expert. She's not a british hair expert but she's british and she does hair, or rather removes it, and she's awful, but hilarious. Then Valerie plays the lead, Melanie, who's this klutzy writer who really means well. Then of course there's Betty White who plays the caretaker of the estate that they are renting. She and Betty White go back and forth a lot. Basically, they're from LA and they're on a plane to France but it has to make an emergency landing in Cleveland and when they hit the town and everyone loves them they decide to stay. You have to check it out, awesome.

"Oh shutup, I hear music swelling."

"Just because I'm chained to the fence doesn't mean I can't bark at the dogs!"

"God I hate jocks!"
"You were married to a wide receiver!"
"I still don't know what sport that is!"

"But the funnel, that's what makes the cows fly!" (tornado)

Fantastic, seriously look into it. There are so many good lines and the actresses are constantly cracking up. I'm wondering how much is ad-libbed.


Soooo, tomorrow...class...then who knows. I guess there's not really a plan anymore since everyone's sick.
I feel like I should stay up til midnight at least. So I'm up. Submitted my paper when I got home from work, I should probably konk out soon since I have class at 1. Woohoo? I'm sure it'll be fine.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment