I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

"It sunk, we're over it!"

Wow, 23. Don't really feel any different, are you supposed to?
I think I was eating a fruit rollup and watching Hot in Cleveland at midnight. At 3:09 I was staring at my phone during break, that's when I was officially 23, I cheered, the girl next to me probably thinks I'm crazy. It was funny, I walked into class, gave the library goddess her iced coffee and she gave me a giant cookie that said happy birthday on it. Awesome!

Quotes of the day:
"Context is in the eye of the beholder"
"Let's talk about half that cookie..."
"There's a lot of large type books on treadmills out there."
"Why are we looking up magazine articles on the Titanic? It sunk, we're over it...Why would you go to that movie? We know how it ends! I can save you some money, it sinks!"
"You can't update Huckleberry Finn!" "Oh but you can...and they did."
"Interoperability...haha, FACE!"
"It's more like fun than like a torture manual."

After class I met up with some family for dinner then headed to my apartment and my fat cat. He was happy to see me until after he got his supper, then he didn't care anymore.

Tomorrow is halfday then heading out to the farmhouse since Monday we're closed for Presidents Day. Love working for the city, awesome.

Get on your bikes and ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment