I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Bloody Tuesday

Tuesdays are usually my day for errands and cleaning. The only cleaning I got done today was putting away laundry. My place is a mess and all I want to do is crash. So, here is my lazy attempt at an entry before I konk out.

Sketch and Edit Go Grocery Shopping

S – “I’ve never seen someone stare at packages of cheese for half an hour straight.”
E – “I am an enigma like that. It’s all a part of my charm.”
S – “Why are you being so particular?”
E – “Yes because I’m the picky eater out of us…”
S – “Point taken. What are you stuck on exactly?”
E – “Well, the ingredients in this one sound tastier, but this one looks prettier. I was going to go with the prettier one but then I was afraid it was too pretty to eat.”
S – “So go with the ugly one.”
E – “But I don’t want to eat anything that ugly when I could have something much prettier.”
S – “It is a quandry.”
E – “Uh yeah! The hardest kind!”
S – “Why don’t you ask someone who works here for their opinion?”
E – “Are you going to go find me a mediocre looking employee?”
S – “Why mediocre?”
E – “Well he can’t be pretty because what kind of pickup line would that be? Hey, can you help me pick out some cheese? While you’re at it point me in the direction of some coconut milk.”
S – “Coconut milk?”
E – “We’re out.”
S – “Do I want to know why?” *Edit picks up another package * “What if I run into an ugly one first?”
E – “Ugly what?”
S – “Employee.”
E – “Run?”
S – “Alright, you continue to stare intensely. I’ll be back with a mediocre looking employee.”

This one is actually based on a true story. A friend and I went looking for coconut milk and they didn't have any so we ended up getting this coconut goo stuff instead, the drinks didn't turn out as well but they were still fun to make. But we're kind of random and the cute employee vs. ugly one just kind of came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment