I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, November 19, 2010

"Dobby didn't mean to kill, Dobby only meant to maim or seriously injure!"

Went to see Harry Potter 7 with my aunt and 2 cousins. It was brilliant, excellent and seriously made of awesome. I know the cliffnotes version of the book because my sister told me about it when she was reading it, and I've read all the other ones but haven't had a chance to read this one.
It was really really good. I was on the edge for the whole time. It was very sad a lot of the time, but also very funny some of the time. A little darker than the rest of the movies, but afterwards we went out to eat and the waitress was chatting with us about it. She went to the midnight showing and was wearing a button that said 'muggle' on it. I love it and my awesome family.

Anyway, I'd rate it about 9/10. Very good drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment