I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shiny.

So, I should post twice as long since I didn't post at all yesterday, but I'm doubting that will happen. Weekends are slow with me (which I appreciate since my days are fast) so there's not a lot to talk about.

Went home for the weekend and got to relax. Slept in, went to church, saw my friends, ate good food and caught up on NCIS, Bones and Glee. Excellent day.

Now I'm jamming out and watching Firefly's last disc since it's due some time this week. What kind of horse can catch up with a hovercraft? Seriously? "We're deep in space. Corner of No and Where." Nice. The theme song is still driving me nuts, I have to fast forward every time.

This week is going to be all over the place because my schedule is different every day. Plus going to visit an old friend in the hospital, going to Harry Potter 7 with my aunt, then going out to eat with my grad rep. Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment