I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's your turn, honey bunches of crap...


So said my sister to her husband when we played monopoly. That's true love.

I'm sick. Literally. With a sore throat, how lovely for my day off. Anyway, I plan to spend the day on the couch eating ice cream, drinking green tea and watching Boy Meets World. They have seasons 1-3 at Best Buy for 15 bucks I say as subtly as a plug can be.

I'm also still refusing to get a flu shot. Even though the library is basically a breeding ground for germs, I think I'd rather get sick than get the shot. Needles aren't my thing. Ask the sister who inspired the title to this post. She got to see me at my grandest blood test where I almost passed out while sitting with my head between my knees and trash can at my feet. Or Beej, a high school friend who merely talked about giving blood at the blood drive and I ran to the bathroom, passed out, hit my head on the sink and woke up in the dorm mom's apartment. It's embarrassing, but I guess it's just another entry in my line of strange quirks squeezed between my obsession with a show that ended three years ago and my flinch for every time someone pronounces the word "supposebly" instead of "supposedly." Yes Sarah, I'm talking to you.

2 comments: