I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Jalapeno Margaritas!

Today was fabulous - got to sleep in because I didn't start work until 2 then it was a slow day in which I didn't get yelled at by a patron - that's new - and I went out to eat with some good friends for supper. Jalapeno margaritas and fajitas at this awesome Mexican place off O Street. Now I'm doing laundry and watching Castle.

Here's another Sketch and Edit for you.
Sketch and Edit Install a Navigational System

S – “Do you think we can set it up so it can say ‘You are driving too fast, slow down or you will be arrested?’”
Mom – “How about, ‘Slow down, your mother doesn’t like it when you drive this fast.’”
E – “I’m kind of hoping for ‘Put on your seatbelt you filthy whore.’”
S – “‘Watch the road you dirty hooker.’”
Mom – “You two are terrible.”
S – “What are you going to name it?”
E – “Either Fred or Thomas.”
S – “As in Cindy Thomas?”
E – “Of course.” *starts driving* “Make it so it talks with an accent.”
Machine – *talks with feminine voice* “Turn right at the next corner.”
E – “Thomas it is, awesome!” *turns left*
S – “Wrong way.”
E – “I know I want to see what it says.”
Machine – “Make a u-turn if possible.”
E – “Nope!”
Machine – “Make a left and then a left.”
E – “What’s the difference between that and a u-turn? Is she trying to trick me? What’ll she do if I keep driving this way?”
Machine – “Make a u-turn if possible.”
E – “Alright, alright, I’m turning around.” *does so, then takes a different route*
Machine – “Turn right at the next corner.”
E – “You don’t take a right here, you go straight and turn right at the stoplight!”
Machine – “Make a u-turn if possible.” *stops talking for a while*
S – “I think you pissed it off.”
E – “Thomas, are you mad at me?”
Machine – “Turn left at the next corner, you filthy whore.”

No comments:

Post a Comment