I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Do cats get cold?

So, I've been busy - that's my lame excuse for not posting for a few days. I met up with my grad rep at this Mexican restaurant (I swear I always spell that word wrong and have to google it to make sure I don't look like an idiot, why couldn't they have made it simpler?) along with my aunt and mom. We had far too many jalapeno margaritas (which if you haven't tried one I highly recommend) while we watched the Huskers lose to A&M. It was sad and pathetic. And I love our coach, but he's a bit over dramatic about some things. But I guess that's just me as an outsider. If I were down there I would probably yell and throw things too.

I'm working on registration stuff and figuring which classes to take and how long it's going to take to get the degree. I'm thinking maybe three or four years, depending on how many classes I want to take while still working. To get back into the groove of classes and homework I'm only starting out with one. We meet one Friday a month and go to libraries across the state that people don't even know exist.

Besides all that I've been looking for a new car. Well, a new used car, since mine has 180,000 miles on it, not kidding. But I love it so it's going to be difficult. Tomorrow we're going to see a red 2008 Chevy Cobalt that looks promising. My brother went in today to talk to the dealer and they worked out pricing. But I get to judge when I get there. Gotta love big brothers. He's been very helpful.

I love Tuesdays though. I work in the morning then go back at night so I have the whole afternoon off which I spent intending to clean but ended up watching Dr. Who and taking a nap. It's a weird show but filled with constant surprises. I literally don't know what's going to come next because it's so off the wall. I think I like it, I mean it's not something I'd buy to watch over and over but I did get seasons one and two from the library so I'll go through those pretty quickly.

But after tomorrow I'm off until Saturday. So I'll go home and clean our my closets - ha, like that will actually happen - plus I'm taking my cat with me cause it's too long for him to stay alone. He loves the farm so he'll be happy to go back. It's the car ride with the constant meowing that I'm dreading. Speaking of Carter, do cats get cold? Should I actually turn on my heat so he doesn't like freeze? I mean, it's not freezing in here but do they get cold?

All for now. Gonna sleep, then work, then eat out with a friend, then farm house, then car shopping, then back to farm house, then sleep some more. Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment