I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday = Work + Castle + Firefly + Countdown to Thanksgiving

Today was good for a Monday. Even amusing at times. One moment especially, my boss's boss's boss saw me and went to introduce herself then realized she already knew me. It's all in the red hair man. Didn't even recognize me. Then she laughed, so that was good. So, with Monday over only ten days until Thanksgiving and two whole days off filled with family, food and frivolity.

Oh my god, I'm watching Castle and FIREFLY REFERENCE! FIREFLY REFERENCE! FIREFLY REFERENCE! "Semester abroad?" "No, TV show I used to love."
.........Wait........seriously? I'm not turning into one of those people. I'm already crazy enough.
Although, a supervisor and I did talk about Firefly at work today. I said it was so cheesy it was funny and it has some good one-liners and he replied that it's no crazier than Star Wars. And I like Star Wars, so I guess I'm okay with that.
And what's worse is that I totally just watched Serenity and it got over like two minutes before Castle started. So it's like a Nathan Fillion marathon here. This whole getting dvd's from the library is killing my social life. Not that I had one before. But now it's almost gone completely. And my cat is staring at me like he knows. "Get a life." Another dirty secret? I fall asleep every night watching The Nanny on nick@nite. Oh my god. I am that stereotypical librarian. Help?!

No comments:

Post a Comment