I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Friday, December 19, 2014

You have all the tender sweetness of a seasick crocodile.

Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck 2014 Edition: Day Six

Sleigh Ride - Pentatonix


Yeah, you're gonna be getting a lot of these guys this year. Get used to it, they're fantastic. They were incredible in person too.

2013 was Jewel, 2012 was Karmin, 2011 was She & Him


Jingle Bell Rock - Billy Idol


Oh my god, it is actually Billy Idol. I thought for sure this was fake when scrolling through Youtube. Upon realization I am posting it. Cause I'm amused. Another fun one to see live. While I didn't see this one - obviously as I did not know it existed - I did see him sing White Wedding at Warped Tour in Denver in '05. It was fantastic.

2013 was Kurt, Max and Macy Kate, 2012 was Chord Overstreet, 2011 was Brenda Lee


You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch - Tay Zonday


Well, he's got the voice for it...

2013 was Urban Method, 2012 was VersaEmerge (MY FAVORITE), 2011 was the original Thurl Ravenscroft Grinch version


2011 Day Six - Troll the ancient yuletide, Carol!
2012 Day Six - What a bright time, it's the right time
2013 Day Six - Dr. Seuss is my favorite rapper

No comments:

Post a Comment