I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Here's a little song I wrote, you might want to sing it note for note.

Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck 2014 Edition: Day Seven

Jingle Bells - Mike Tompkins


Love this guy so much. I've posted a lot of stuff by him over the past few years. My favorites are probably Paradise and Misery, and of course Acapella. Another one I would love to see live. He actually toured with Karmin last year, jealous.

2013 was Charlie Parra, 2012 was Sungha Jung, 2011 was Glee


In fact I like him so much that I'm adding another song to my list for this post:

Up on the Housetop - Mike Tompkins


Another song I'm not sure why wasn't already on the list of songs to post. Awesome version, love him. Check out his newest mashup of Shake it Off and Pompeii.


Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry Be Happy Mashup - Pentatonix


While I usually scroll through a bunch of options and pick which one I want to post, I knew exactly which version of this one I wanted to post. If you're only going to listen to one out of this entire list of Xmas music, make it this one. Love it so much.

2013 was the Andrews Sisters, 2012 was Jason Mraz, 2011 was Dean Martin


Please Come Home For Christmas - Ben Haenow


While I haven't seen a single episode of The X Factor - mostly cause I can't stand its creator - I do love this clip. He's great. Oh and look, he won. Congrats. Well deserved.

2013 was Bon Jovi, 2012 was CeeLo Green



2011 Day Seven - Dashing through the melted snow in some untied tennis shoes
2012 Day Seven - If not for Christmas, by New Year's night
2013 Day Seven - Do you want an arm or a torso?

No comments:

Post a Comment