I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Sunday, December 14, 2014

And from Taco John's...

Since my last post was ginormous I'll try to keep this one short.

Fun things from this week...hmmm...

My favorite hockey player got to be the hero yesterday. He scored in a shootout and won it for us! And of course it was an away game so I wasn't even there to see it, ugh.

Went out to eat with Mom and Oldest Sister. Had Greek potroast, it was fabulous. Mom gave me money for new clothes for Christmas so Oldest Sister and Second Sister are taking me shopping tomorrow.

That should be an adventure...

You should be so proud to know that I've already started working on my New Years Resolutions.

If you read my previous post you probably already know one - yep, it's time to actually work on getting in shape.

Queen of the Known Universe and I are gonna work together on this one so we can push each other. That means no more junk food, less burgers, more broccoli. Except I hate broccoli so I'll have to find a substitute.

I have been working on meal plans and am making a grocery list. We're not officially starting until January 3rd though so I'm holding off on buying the stuff.

We figured you're doomed to fail if you start before the holidays, plus we have to have time to clean out the fridge and cupboards...you know, eat the rest of the cheesecake and all that so we don't have to later.

I'll have to add blogging more to the resolution list since it makes me happy.

I'm sure there will be more later.

Holidays are coming up which means Christmas music is upon us. As is the blog tradition, here is......


Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck: 2014 Edition

DAY ONE:

Originally Day One started with Pat-a-Pan but I've ran out of good versions to post.

2011 was Mannheim, 2012 was David Archuleta, 2013 was some random choir...

Literally, the rest on Youtube are just too suckish for me to post, so I'm replacing it with Feliz Navidad. This year you get Michael.

Feliz Navidad - Michael Buble and Thalia


the only problem with this is at the end I always have to throw in a "and from taco johns" from those damn commercials from the 90s that stick with you forever.


Auld Lange Syne - Mariah Carey


she's still got it...though this was from a few years ago. she's gotten questionable since.

2011 was Lonesome Travelers, 2012 was Lea Michele, 2013 was Martin Tallstrom


Happy Christmas (War is Over) - The Fray


what happened to these guys? haven't heard anything out of them lately...

2011 was Maroon 5, 2012 was Christina Perri, 2013 was Charice



2011 Day One - Happy Christmas, War is Over
2012 Day One - Don't piss of Pamela Landy
2013 Day One - So this is Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment