I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Wishes I've made, Wishes I might

Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck 2014 Edition: Day Ten


White Christmas - Lady Gaga


Okay so that wasn't awful. Love the impromptu second verse. She did adlib a bit, but not bad. And she was even dressed tamely. I'm in shock. Not bad.

2013 was Wood and Wire, 2012 was Team Blake from the Voice, 2011 was The Drifters


Welcome Christmas - Ukuleletim


Short and sweet.

2013 was Girls Generation, 2012 was the original Grinch classic, 2011 was Glee


God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - BYU Vocal Point


Not bad. These guys were on the Singoff and have won the ICCA's (International Championship of Collegiate A Cappella) yes from Pitch Perfect, that is a real thing.

2013 was Postmodern Jukebox, 2012 was Barenaked Ladies, 2011 was Glee


Wish List - Alex Zukoff


Not bad for being all by himself.

2013 was Only Seven Left, 2011 was Neon Trees


2011 Day Ten - I just want you, oh darling, I just want you.
2012 Day Ten - Westward Leading, Still Proceeding
2013 Day Ten - "Did you just say your daughter was an Amish dude?" "Honor student, my daughter is an honor student."

No comments:

Post a Comment