I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Thursday, December 25, 2014

And a beer in a tree.

Merry Christmas Ya'll!


Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck 2014 Edition: Day Twelve


Alright, you all knew it was coming. My favorite Christmas song on my favorite Christmas day.

Cause it's Christmas day.

Yeah.

Anyway, it seems like every year I just keep adding versions so, without further ado...

Here is this year's new version, along with all the others....

Bob and Doug McKenzie


That's right it's Strange Brew! Well, sort of. And I love it, I've been jamming to it since October. The video is a bit distracting, but it works.


On to the others:

Straight No Chaser's Mashup



Jeff Foxworthy Redneck 12 Days of Christmas



BoyMongoose Indian 12 Days of Christmas



The Voice's 12 Days of Christmas


that is still a valid turtledove question blake.


and of course my favorite of all time.....

Janice Dickinson's 12 Days of Christmas


I especially love 1:02 and 1:13. No, I never watched the show but I still love her.

As the list just continues to grow I'm sure there will be more next year. Though I don't have any more space in my version. It draws from all of them and it's the one I sing on Christmas day. I'm happy with my version.

It goes like this:

12 Boyfriends Begging
11 Charges pending
10 Minute yoga
9 Years probation
8 Table Dancers
7-11 Workers
6 Cans of Spam
5 Mother F*cking Ugly Men
4 Italian Suits
3 Former Husbands
2 Giant Breasts
and a totally insufficient dowry.



2011 Day Twelve - And a totally insufficient dowry.
2012 Day Twelve - Four Italian Suits, Three Former Husbands
2013 Day Twelve - Twelve...monkeys working...what is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment