I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

That some day it would lead me back to you...

More Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck: Day Three


Christmas Wrapping - Front Bottoms


Okay so they're nuts, but they don't sound bad.

2011 was The Waitresses, 2012 was The Donnas, 2013 was Save Ferris


Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Im5


Yet another boy band. I especially love their cover of NSync's "It's Gonna be Me" Looks like they lost a member somewhere along the way. They also have a cool mashup of Christmas music here.

2011 was Glee, 2012 was Michael Buble, 2013 was Cimorelli


Let it Snow - Hannah Cho


Okay so she's a bit awkward, but her voice is crazy good. Check out her Frozen cover or my favorite, her cover of Maroon 5's Sunday Morning. Incredible.

2011 was Michael Buble, 2012 was Frank Sinatra, 2013 was Christina Perri



2011 Day Three - You Better Not Pout, I'm Telling You Why
2012 Day Three - You Mean You Forgot Cranberries Too?
2013 Day Three - Darth Vader follows me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment