I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, December 15, 2014

That mourns in lonely exile here...

More Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck 2014 Edition: Day Two

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer - Home Free


this bud's for you...

I absolutely love these guys and all their adlibs. Acapella country man. They're wonderful, I wish I could see them live. Speaking of the Sing-Off is coming back next week!

2011 it was Elmo and Patsy, 2012 it was them 30 years later, 2013 was Jesse Hite


Little Drummer Boy - Dave Days


Okay so the baby Jesus is creepy, but these guys are pretty good.

OH MY GOD, do you remember that awful song "Friday" by Rebecca Black? The only anti-music-rec I ever posted EVER?! He made a "Saturday" video with her. Oh my god. Well, at least it's better than Friday.

2011 it was Sean Kingston, 2012 it was Kevin McHale, 2013 was Pentatonix


Santa Baby - Ashanti


Oh my god I totally forgot about her! To be fair it's been like 5 years. She's that chick that sang Rock Wit You and Foolish and Rain on Me. Then disappeared. Now apparently she's making a comeback. If you call collaborating with Rick Ross and French Montana as a comeback that is...

2011 it was PCD, 2012 it was Eartha Kitt, 2013 was Megan Nicole


Alright, I'm adding another song just because I can. Not sure why it wasn't on the list to begin with but...


O Come O Come Emmanuel - Christina Grimmie


That's right, it's my Voice pick from last year! Still got it, very cool. And all acapella, very impressive.



2011 Day Two - "That's just Joe's Finger and Pandemonium"
2012 Day Two - So hurry down the chimney tonight.
2013 Day Two - "I have to work to keep this figure." "You don't work very hard."


No comments:

Post a Comment