I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Monday, December 22, 2014

If only in my dreams.

Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck 2014 Edition: Day Nine


Baby it's Cold Outside - Skyler Astin and Briga Heelan


Yes, that is the guy from Pitch Perfect. He stars in this comedy series called Ground Floor. I've seen a few episodes, it's not bad.

2011 was Tallulah Bankhead and Jack Carson - my favorite version - 2012 was She & Him, 2013 was Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Lady Gaga


Silver Bells - Doris Day


Love her, always have. Growing up my favorite movie was Calamity Jane, must have watched it a thousand times.

2011 was Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney, 2012 was Twisted Sister, 2013 was She & Him


Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - She & Him


I KNOW! It took long enough for me to find one I hadn't already posted. I love their Christmas album, it was the first one I took out to my car this winter. I actually own the physical album instead of just buying it on iTunes. They were also fantastic live.

2011 was Toby Keith, 2012 was Brenda Lee, 2013 was Glee Cast


I'll Be Home For Christmas - Tommy Kraft


Acoustic, love the guitar in this one.

2011 was She & Him, 2012 was Kristin Chenoweth, 2013 was Gabe Bondoc


2011 Day Nine - I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me
2012 Day Nine - And the game of golf was invented
2013 Day Nine - In the new old fashioned way

No comments:

Post a Comment