I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Voice Season Six Top 20


Okay I'm posting this before I watch any of the battles so it's official.

Yes they started last night but I waited so I could watch them all at once and fast forward through commercials. 

Voice Top 20
Christina Grimmie - Adam
Bria Kelly - Usher
Sisaundra Lewis - Blake 
Dawn and Hawkes - Adam
Brothers Walker - Usher - eliminated in battles

Cierra Mickens - Shakira 
Clarissa Serna - Shakira 
Audra McLaughlin - Blake 
Cary Laine - Adam 
TJ Wilkins - Usher 

Alaska and Madi - Blake 
Delvin Choice - Adam 
Ddendyl - Shakira 
Sam Behymer - Adam 
Paula Deanda - Blake - eliminated in battles

Kaleigh Glanton - Blake 
Jake Worthington - Blake
Madilyn Paige - Usher
Emily B - Shakira 
Kat Perkins - Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment