I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Twelve Days of Christmas - Parody #12

Library Twelve Days of Christmas
Written by CK

On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

   A cartridge of ink for HP
   2 Plastic gloves
   3 Black Pens
   4 Book nerds
   5 Stephen Kings
   6 Fines a-paying
   7 Books a-skimming
   8 Aides a-shelving
   9 Drunks a-prancing
   10 People sleeping
   11 Staffers typing
   12 Patrons humming


not funny


Original Lyrics

On the First day of Christmas my true love gave to me…

    A Partridge in a Pear Tree
    2 Turtle Doves
    3 French Hens
    4 Calling Birds
    5 Golden Rings
    6 Geese a-Laying
    7 Swans a-Swimming
    8 Maids a-Milking
    9 Ladies Dancing
    10 Lords a-Leaping
    11 Pipers Piping

    12 Drummers Drumming




No comments:

Post a Comment