I could write a blog. I have thoughts.

Life at the library, adventures with friends and other hysterics...

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

She's back...


via GIPHY

For those of you who are new:

Yes, I have a blog.

Yes, at one point in my life I felt it was necessary to post to it every night.

For like 3 years.

And a bit after that.

No, I do not do that anymore.

No, you do not need to worry about my sanity.

At this moment at least.



We have decided to use this as a place to post our parodies online.

By we I mean Tracy, Sharon and myself.

We go by many names:

TSK, TSK, TSK

The Trouble Trifecta

Rabble Rousers

LCL – Librarians Changing Lyrics

BMPL – Bibliophiles Making Parody Lyrics

And of course the Dewey Decimators



However, we’re still taking suggestions as to a permanent name so if you have any suggestions send them our way.

We shall be posting new parodies every Wednesday so if you like this one stay tuned.

For those of you who read the Staff Association Newsletter they will be featured there as well.

If you feel the need to read about my compulsory ramblings below feel free. There are some interesting library stories scattered throughout, although this post in particular houses many of them all in one: Post #1000: My Top Library Moments of All Time

If you feel like searching further I do warn you, you will be going down the rabbit hole…



1 comment:

  1. Honored and excited to be a part of it!!! (I may start blogging again, too!)

    ReplyDelete